Deftalink Academy Courses
Deftalink offers a list of professional and high quality courses in both information security and non-information security areas. This is in order to bridge the gaps
of skills in the respective areas among individuals and organizations.
The target audience of our courses include:
- Government Agencies
Below are the objectives, the nature and the catalogue of the courses:
- To provide the participants with Hands-on cyber security training and equip them with the relevant knowledge and skills to protect themselves in the IT world.
- To enable participants understand how to use respective tools to ensure their protection from threats like: information theft, malicious software, websites and email.
- To assist organizations understand how to safeguard and defend their IT infrastructure, manage both insider and outsider threats and how to develop strategies against cybercrime.
- To practically demonstrate how to properly conduct cyber security, forensic investigations and penetration testing assessments.
- To provide a platform where cyber security enthusiasts can their share knowledge and experiences.